Friday, May 8, 2015

Best Friends

I wanted to take picture of my kids to send to parents and grandparents for mother's day. Macy and Anna had their best friends Alyssa and Kinzley over so I seized the opportunity to take pictures of all of them. I knew Macy and especially Anna would be up for it if their friends were over. Again, they aren't professional quality because I didn't do the girls hair or give them super cute outfits but I think the pictures show more of our real life.




 
Kinzley

Alyssa and Kinzley

Alyssa

The 4 buddies
 They loved being silly.

Later on in the day I was able to get a few of Owen. He has such a cute little face!




Macy wanted to model for more pictures after watching me take some of Owen. She asked me for some ideas so I showed her these two poses. I think they turned out so cute!


Then I tried for all three kids together. I wasn't able to get one with all three of them looking at the camera. I love this shot I captured because it shows Anna stealing a hug from Owen. His sisters love him so much!

This is the best one I got of all three of them. It's not perfect but I love it! These three kids give me such joy!

No comments: