Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Macy the Artist

As I mentioned before Macy is really into coloring right now. This is the only thing in her life she has done consistently for longer than 10 minutes. She loves picking all the colors, different pencils and pens, and high lighters. Amazingly she holds the crayons, pens, and pencils the proper way. I don’t know where she learned that. We think she is just a natural born artist. 
This is one of my favorite pieces of artwork. She worked on this over a period of time and would make one line at a time. She would make a mark, take a break and come back to it. She even took it with us outside for inspiration. 
Another amazing thing was Macy letting me take her picture while coloring. She likes to put her face really close to the paper when she is working. She is always so happy when coloring and loves to talk and show me what crayon she is using and what her picture looks like. I love my little budding artist! She is the cutest little artist ever!
So focused


She's showing me what she just did

See how cute she is crossing her legs?!

No comments: