Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Macy's New Thing

Lately when Macy wants to do something she will come up to me and ask if it's all right. I think it's sweet she thinks she needs to ask me. Most of the time it's things that don't need asking, or things that she's already been doing for a few minutes.

When she really wants to do things she asks, "Mommy can I _____? Please, please, please?" She clasps her hands in front of her and jumps up and down while saying please. Once again it's things that don't necessarily need permission like playing with daddy. I tell her of course and she jumps up with a "Yes!" and runs off.

I love the hand clasping combined with the please, please, please. She is the sweetest little girl.

Macy very patiently getting her face painted last weekend.

 She loved her fairy and enjoyed looking at herself in the mirror. Look at those cute pink lips!

No comments: