1. We went to an egg hunt at Holly and Greg's. Macy had a great time and knew exactly what to do when she saw those eggs. It's a good thing her little basket only holds about 5 eggs because she would have picked all the eggs within her reach. She was pretty easily distracted though when she realized the eggs had candy in them.
2. Jonathan helped me clean the house by scrubbing the bathrooms and spent a lot of time scrubbing the shower. I hate cleaning bathrooms so this was a huge help.
3. Macy took a 3 hour nap. We aren't sure if she slept that whole time but at least she was in her crib for 3 hours. I was able to get so much done!
4. The weather was absolutely perfect so we decided to go on a family bike ride. Jonathan pulled Macy in the trailer this time and Macy loved it. She was talking and having a great time. We realized she doesn't like being strapped in completely, so we did the strap across her lap and she was so happy. She didn't try to climb out either which was nice.
5. Jonathan took Macy out to the tot lot outside our building while I made dinner. Cooking dinner is actually enjoyable when you don't have a toddler screaming and pulling on your leg. They had such a great time. Macy just started going down the slide by herself. Here's a video of it.
6. We went to Heather and Trevor's to retrieve a lost sippy cup (and we got yummy dessert too) and when Addie saw Macy's pajama's she had to put her matching pajama's on. They then played ring around the rosy. So cute!
7. Macy when right to sleep at night without any fight. She does this most nights but it's always nice.
8. And today she slept until 9 a.m.! We are so lucky!