Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Cherry Blossoms

I forgot to blog about my trip downtown with Macy to see the Cherry Blossoms. We went April 4th on the most beautiful day. It was warm, sunny, slight breeze with a few clouds. I couldn't have asked for anything better. We took the metro because it would have been impossible to find parking downtown.

Here are some of my favorite pictures. It's almost impossible to get a picture of Macy that is in focus and a good shot of her since she is always moving. We had a great time!



Picking up sticks of course.

More bars in more places

She's a happy girl.





Trying to reach the branches

Her "Wooo" face.


She saw another kid climbing in the tree so naturally se wanted to.



She could have spent the whole day walking under these chains.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What sweet pictures! I love cherry blossoms! And Macy is an absolute doll!