Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Macy's New Talent


Macy was coloring by herself one day. After a while she runs over to me with a huge smile on her face showing me her picture. She wanted me to look at her drawing and shoved it in my face. She had a look on her face that said "I can't believe I just drew this!" I almost started crying because I was so proud of her! 

This was her first time actually drawing a real object. I told her how proud I was of her and gushed over how great her person was. She takes another look at it and says, "I need to add hair!" She rushed back to draw the hair.

I asked who it was and she said "Macy! For my grandma." I asked if we should mail it to grandma and Macy was very excited about this idea. I had to scan it in first because I wanted to keep it for myself too.

Every day she would ask me where the letter was and if Grandma got it. She was anxiously awaiting Grandma's call to tell Macy how much she loves the drawing. 

No comments: