Sunday, March 22, 2015

Canaan zip line Canopy Tour

I got Ja tickets to go zip lining for his birthday and we went yesterday. It was so much fun! I was pretty scared to go on the first zip line but after that it was a blast!

Here's our group. There were 10 of us to begin with. One lady was too scared to zip line once we got to the top of the first platform so she stayed behind. 

It was pretty high- 11 flights of stairs!

From that we zip lined to a little platform high in the air that looked like a birds perch. 

Once I got over the initial fear I had a blast. Next time it would be fun to do it with leaves on the trees. 


Here are our fun guides. 

We are so lucky to have the best babysitter. She watched all 3 kids for 6 hours! I paid her $60 but she ended up giving $20 back because she said she felt guilty taking so much since our kids were so good! How great is she?! 

No comments: