Friday, December 14, 2012

Santa's Workshop

Santa has a little workshop set up right next to the White House! Who knew?!

I took Macy and Anna downtown to check it out and to see the National Christmas tree. Macy loved walking through the workshop but got scared when we approached Santa. She didn't want to sit on his lap so I held her while we snuck in a photo.

There are smaller trees all around the National tree from the 50 states and the territories decorated by the states.

To our surprise there are a bunch of model trains set up around the base of the tree. They were so fun to watch. We could have spent a lot of time watching but it was a little chilly.

I love going to DC when there's no traffic and we get a great parking spot. We parked pretty much as close as we can. Macy cheered for me when I successfully parallel parked. "You did it mommy! You did it!" She is so funny. Sweet Anna slept the whole trip so she was a perfect angel.









No comments: