Saturday, April 27, 2013

30 things my kids should about know about me Series

Second question: Name three legitimate fears and how they became so.

Ja
1. Sound of nails on a chalkboard. It makes me fingers hurt just thinking about it. And it gets me all antsy. I don't know where it came from, I just hate it.

2. A fear of water (water that is not clear). This became a fear after watching the movie Jaws.

3. Afraid if insects biting me. I don't know which ones are poisonous so they all scare me. This comes from watching tv shows and movies with people having holes in their legs from bites.


Laura
1. Dying during my children's childhood. This came to be after my aunt Karen dying when her kids were still young. After having my own kids and feeling so much love for them I would hate to leave them.

2. Falling off a roller coaster. I have visions of the car going off the track or my shoulder harness opening while I'm upside down.

3. I'm afraid of Macy or Anna being bullied or made fun of a lot in school. I love them so much and don't want kids to be mean to them.

We both have fears but that doesn't stop us from living and still going in the ocean or riding a roller coaster.

No comments: