I found an article on Pinterest that has a list of 30 different questions that I should answer about myself. I thought it would be fun to write them on our blog since this is my journal that I hope my kids read one day. I guess I'm starting a series called "30 things my kids should know about me" and I'll write a post whenever I can.
The first question: List 20 random facts about myself.
1. I have a dead tooth that has been dead for a long time. I've had 4 visits now to the endodontist to get a root canal and he still isn't done. Apparently the canal is very calcified. And it's a difficult case.
2. I like writing down our activities and travels (as if you couldn't tell already).
3. I like eating potato chips in my tuna sandwiches.
4. I love ice cream.
5. I'm not sure if my hair was curly all my life. It could have been but I always brushed it out.
6. I was born with extra weird shaped teeth that had to be extracted.
7. I was born missing a top lateral incisor tooth. The other one was extracted to make my mouth even.
8. Most nights I must read before going to sleep.
9. I didn't know General Conference was on Saturday until I went to college.
10. I didn't think I would live anywhere outside of California after college.
11. I love living in Virginia.
12. The first race I ever ran was Ragnar in 2011.
13. I struggle with parallel parking.
14. I like to sing when no one is listening.
15. I enjoy hanging out with friends (with and without kids).
16. If I could go back to college I would major in teaching health in high school.
17. I enjoy cooking for other people.
18. My favorite city is Paris. Or New York City. Or London.
19. I never had allergies until age 27 in our 4th spring in Virginia.
20. I enjoy going to the beach to go to the beach. Not in the water. The water is too cold and I don't want to loose a contact.
I enlisted Ja to do this project with me too.
1. My ears are crooked.
2. I had shingles at age 14.
3. I had a boil on my nose.
4. I had appendicitis at age 11. I was at Greg and Holly's wedding reception when I got sick.
5. I had two gum graphs from my receding gum line.
6. I have more hair than I thought I would at age 30.
7. I jumped on trampolines for my 30th birthday.
8. I wanted to be a professional magician and manufacturing engineer.
9. I think Accounting is cool in theory but lame in real life.
10. I am a terrible artist.
11. I love the gospel and the history of the church.
12. I love starting exercise programs and make it a point not to finish them.
13. I love skate boarding.
14. I played varsity basketball in high school.
15. I have many hobbies. And love them all.
16. I love propping my feet up on anything. When I sit down my feet go up.
17. I had purple hair in seventh grade.
18. I was on the ballroom dance team in 9th grade.
19. I have clammy hands. Had it my whole life and I hate it.
20. I like building things.
That was fun! Hope you all enjoy it!