Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Macy the potty trained

I've blogged about Macy being potty trained so now I have to brag about her some more. She was honestly the easiest kid to train. She never has accidents (knock on wood) and always tells me when she has to go. For the last few weeks she has even been going by herself and doesn't have to tell me! Also, one night she decided she didn't want a pull-up at night and she has never wet the bed! It's been a couple weeks of that now and I'm so impressed. She'll go in public restrooms just fine too. I'm very impressed with her and how well she holds her bladder. She must have a big one and great control because she doesn't have to go when she wakes up in the morning.

I've been so spoiled with potty training her! It's been amazing! Good job Macy!!

No comments: